“If you don’t give the market the story to talk about, they’ll define your brand’s story for you.” – David Brier
As a business owner, I understand how hard it is to create relevant content for sharing on social media. That’s why I provide branding strategy planning to my full branding session clients. This helps us brainstorm the images needed to promote their brand stories.
Here are 10 brand story ideas to help you discover your unique stories.
1) Share Your Why – Share a picture of you or your family from your previous job.
2) Share Your Process – Share a picture of you preparing the course materials for your students/clients.
3) Share Case Studies or Testimonials – Share a screenshot of your testimonials or a snippet from your case studies.
4) Share Behind-the-Scenes or Before and After – Share a picture or a short video of you working on a project or a picture that shows a transformation.
5) Share Tips and Tricks – Create infographics or a video tutorial to share your tips and tricks.
6) Share What You Love About Your Business – Share a picture of you celebrating when your client gets results.
7) Share FAQ – Create infographics or a short video answering some FAQs to educate your audience.
8) Share Your Freebie – Share a picture of you holding your freebie or a picture related to your freebie.
9) Share Your Favorite Inspirational Quotes – Create a graphic on Canva and add your favorite quote to it.
10) Share Fun Facts About Yourself – Do you love coffee and can’t live without it? Share a picture of you drinking coffee or with your favorite coffee brand to start a conversation with your audience.
When you share your brand story on your social media, tag me @CharissaHYongPhotography on Facebook or Instagram, so I can see which one you chose to use and cheer you on!
Need help defining your brand stories? Get a free copy of my Personal Brand Worksheet.