1. What personally identifiable information Charissa H. Yong Photography, LLC collects from you through the Sites, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
What Information Is Collected?
1. Internet Traffic Data - Internet traffic data includes but is not limited to internet service provider information, collection of IP addresses, entry and exit pages, various operating systems and other such information. We collect no personal identifying information through this process, and it is used to help analyze user traffic with respect to various services available through Charissa H. Yong Photography, LLC to allow for a more customized and enjoyable user experience.
2. Cookies - We use “cookies” on these Sites. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you do not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time and improving efficiency while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our Sites.
3. Personal Information - Charissa H. Yong Photography, LLC must collect some information from you (“Identifier Information”) to allow you to use and access services, products and materials. Identifier Information is only collected by you personally providing such information to Charissa H. Yong Photography, LLC via e-mail, by phone, or otherwise through Charissa H. Yong Photography, LLC’s website pursuant to making a purchase or requesting service.
Children Under Thirteen
Charissa H. Yong Photography, LLC does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. By providing us your data, you warrant to us that you are at least 13 years of age.
If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13 years of age, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
International Data Transfer
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us or request that we discontinue sending of email and other communications at any time at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Sites, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us by secure servers. We have included common indications of such secured features when appropriate such as a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (such as your name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore whether or not to disclose information sought by such surveys or contests. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Effective as of January 1, 2023